Activities to post on our website:
Maybe add “Possibility Propellers?”
- Propeller Particles (Action)
- Pondering Particles (Reflection)
- How many anomalies you can identify within your field, profession or area of interest? For example: Doctors without borders, Kennedy Center Teaching Artists, …Think about those organizations, groups, conferences, or cyberspaces that are outside of but still within your domain. List as many as you can.
- Pause Particles (Observation)
- Name three people that are the most innovative in your field or domain of expertise? Add a link to their website if they have one.
- Prickly Particles (hard to figure out) or use instead of Pondering Particles (Reflect)
- What do you think is the biggest problem facing your professional field or vocation at the moment? How is this problem being addressed or solved?
- Poetic Particles (Creation)
- Create an artwork that combines three unlike media or more (i.e. collage, photography, and paint). Send us an image of the final result.
- Make a mind map starting with your profession or area of expertise and create branches of all the things and resources that you connect it to or integrate into your work.
- Pairing Particles (Discussion)
- Ask your friend or neighbor of a stranger at the bar, what is the most innovative thing they have done or accomplished and why?
- Pressing Particles (Media, Culture, News)
- Review the New York Times over the last 5 years, what are the juiciest, craziest, or perplexing combinations of ideas and things that have been published?