Framing questions for contributors:
(Domain= an area of specialty, skill, profession, thought, influence, or action)
- What spaces do you dip into that are outside of your (area/vocation) but actually improve or inspire it?
- In what ways have you observed varying domains crossing over or intersecting?
- How do these intersections occur in your life? How do you experience them? Where else have you noticed interstitial spaces?
- What do you do with intersecting spaces? Do you tap into it or are you oblivious to it?j
- What skills do you possess that crossover into other domains? How do you combine unrelated skill areas to your benefit?
- How do you acquire ideas, influences, or actions from domains outside of your own?
- How do you play in or use third space to your advantage?
- Tell your story of how you play in and benefit from third space.
- When you discover the benefit or existence of an interstitial space, what do you do with it? Do you share it? If so, how? Do you explore it?
- How do you adapt ideas and actions from other domains into your own? Why do you do this and how often do you think it happens?